Sous Chef (m/f/x) @ Hallesches Haus
Do you have experience in a high volume kitchens? Do you thrive under pressure and have a genuine passion for creating exciting dishes with seasonal, locally-sourced ingredients? Then Hallesches Haus is looking for you to join their team as a Sous Chef (m/f/x), for just 4 days per week. In this role, you’ll be working in the cafe as well as in the events kitchen closely with the Executive Chef, you will be responsible for taking the shift lead in kitchen prep and service organization as well as ordering, and, of course, ensuring constistency of all dishes. Sounds just like the job for you? Apply now!
About Hallesches Haus
Hallesches Haus is an established café, events space, and store based in Kreuzberg.
We are offering a full time contract in our kitchen that focuses on fresh and seasonal cuisine. Join our friendly, hardworking and international team and enjoy a positive work environment, daily staff meals and discounts in our store!
- are a friendly and patient communicator.
- have a trong sense of organisation and willingness to work in a team.
- are reliable, professional, accountable, punctual and consistent.
- have at least 2 years proven experience in a high-volume kitchen.
- can speak English, German, or both!
Write to Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org