WEB SHOP MANAGER (M/F/X) @ NOBELHART & SCHMUTZIG
Dec 10th, 2020
Your chance to work with one of Berlin’s most trailblazing restaurant projects and do some very meaningful work at the same time by supporting local producers and craftsmen. During the Corona-crisis Nobelhart & Schmutzig launched their “Hausgemachtes” web-shop concept with its unique offering of locally produced goods that can be ordered all across Germany and Austria. The Nobelhart team are now looking for a Web Shop Manager (m/f/x) to take control of this project on a part-time basis and thereby to take it to the next level.
Photo via Caroline Prange.
This is not a normal restaurant. If you’re begeistert about food and drink, then you’re at the right place at Nobelhart. Our kitchen is exclusively regional and seasonal and working with us means establishing very strong relations with our producers and suppliers. We translate this concept into our new web-shop Hausgemachtes where we sell local produce and products from the Nobelhart cosmos to our guests and beyond. Our goal is to expand the web-shop to a point where it becomes a relevant and sustainable sales channel for all producers involved and thereby to foster a better food culture in people’s homes.
- Basic understanding of food and drinking culture is an advantage
- have substantial experience with managing (small) web shops on and scaling small ecommerce projects (preferably WooCommerce experience
- are willing to take on a leading role of the shop and channel management with a focus on marketing and conversion management
- are interested in working in a restaurant and farm environment
- know your way around SEM, Social Media and Newsletter Marketing
- your heart beats for food & beverage and you always see the ethical side
- want to work with like-minded quality fanatics
- speak fluently German, and English as well