FREELANCE WEB DESIGNER (M/W/X) @ BERLIN FOOD STORIES
Sep 4th, 2020
Since launching in 2012, Berlin Food Stories has grown into the world’s foremost authority on Berlin food and today includes numerous side projects (Travel site Finest Food Stories, Dinner series NEU etc.). The time has come to work on the next iteration of the BFS website and we’re planning a redesign/update of the current website. For this endeavor we’re looking for a superstar web designer, based out of Berlin, with a boatload of UX experience or/and ambitions who’s ready to tackle the challenge of building the best damn looking and most user-friendly restaurant blog this planet has ever seen.
Berlin Food Stories was brought to life by Swede Per Meurling with the goal in mind to create a timeless brand with high authenticity factor and user-friendliness. BFS is a no-bullshit project dedicated to telling real stories about the very best restaurants and foods in Berlin to those who are truly serious about extraordinary dining experiences. At Per’s side you’ll find project manager Sarah together we’re taking our global brands in exciting new directions. We pride ourselves in quality work, unprecedented food nerdism, inclusivity and a mutual love of natural wine.
We’re looking for a web designer with the following attributes:
- Berlin-based freelancer with a certain level of food nerdery
- Able to communicate in English
- Creative mind with very high esthetic standards
- Plenty of experience and/or ambitions in Web Design and UX
- Experience in ambitious web design
- Opinionated and willing to actively participate in shaping the outcome of design projects
- Availability to work on a website redesign project soon
Is this job calling you? Then send me your portfolio in an email, name one or two things you would change with the current website and why YOU are the person for this job.