SERVICE STAFF (M/F/X) @ HINTERLAND
Jul 15th, 2020
Are you a person with an ambition to grow in numerous areas in a dynamic the front of house position, plus you’re particularly interested in growing your knowledge of natural wine and seasonal cuisine? Hinterland is looking for you. We are looking to hire a service person (full-time) with some front of house service training and a good foundation of experience in casual-fine dining restaurant concepts. You will have lots of room to grow your talents within an internationally experienced team.
Hinterland is a low intervention wine-focused bistro serving a sophisticated, small plates menu in the evenings and a buzzy brunch & lunch program during the day. As a bustling wine bar space, Hinterland is a unique locale that is both casual yet polished; A truly lovely place to get cozy with a glass of wine or dine with friends.
Hinterland was founded on the principles to always provide attentive hospitality, high-integrity food and wine and a soulful experience in our warm space — we take care in every aspect of what is served on our plates (and in our glasses). Our food program is aligned with the seasons and our local food system in Brandenburg and direct environs.
We offer our team:
- competitive wages and a sustainable working life
- the autonomy to lead
- the opportunity to learn in many facets of food, wine and leadership
- a holistic approach and mindset to team, career, food and lifestyle
- the chance and space to develop your various skills and interests
- possess high emotional intelligence and vision for hospitality
- at least 2 years of experience in casual-fine dining settings and a good foundation for hospitality approaches
- fluent/competent in speaking in German and English
- special interests in natural wine
- currently live in Berlin currently
LOOKING FOR STAFF?
Post your open position on Berlin Restaurant Jobs to reach the finest hospitality staff in Berlin and all around the world.