RESTAURANT MANAGER (M/F/X) @ GAZZO
Jun 14th, 2022
Are you a seasoned General Manager with passion for hospitality? Do you want a job that offers the fun of a hotspot restaurant with the professionalism and future opportunities of a larger company? Now is your chance! Gazzo is looking for a motivated General Manager to lead and inspire their team. You will manage the operations of the restaurant, take part in planning and cost controlling, leading the team by example, and support them as much as you can. This includes taking responsibility for their job satisfaction, and helping them in their professional and personal growth. They believe that happy employees will take better care of the guests, which leads to a healthy business.
We’re a sourdough pizza restaurant, open since September 2018 in Neukölln. Gazzo is a fun place, always bustling and busy. We believe in sourcing artisanal produce – local when available, but always delicious, sustainable and natural. We choose produce we love, and are transparent about it. Furthermore, we help our guests fight against a greedy food industry one bite at a time – and have a blast doing so!
We hire only super nice people. So if you are one of them, we offer:
• The opportunity to join a successful restaurant with an exciting future ahead
• Attractive compensation package incl. BVG card or a bike to enjoy your way to work
• An opportunity to learn from experienced industry people, and to develop management and leadership skills
• Good working conditions in a team where respect and diversity are important values
• A super friendly and great team dedicated to creating Berlin’s best pizza place
• Loads of pizza and fun
• Great attitude and service-minded personality
• Experience in restaurant management
• Degree in hospitality management or business is a plus
• Years of experience from quality restaurants (fine-dining or casual)
• Ability to handle responsibilities and high pressure
• Passion for creating great customer experiences
• Interest in culinary trends, and knowledge of Berlin’s culinary scene
• Having lived or currently living in Berlin
• Able to communicate effectively in written and spoken German and English
Please apply for this position here.