BAKER/PASTRY CHEF (M/F/X) @ BLACK APRON
Jun 7th, 2021
Join one of Berlin’s best coffee shops as they look to recruit a Baker/Pastry Chef (m/f/x). If you have an abundance of passion for food combined with management expertise for pastry production and a lot of enthusiasm, then Black Apron is worth a closer look. As the Baker/Pastry Chef, it’s your job to ensure that the work place is organized, you’re in charge of supplier order management, and you will be responsible for making their perfect croissants as well as other pastry. This is a full-time position.
We are a high end bakery and coffeehouse in Berlin Mitte. At Black Apron we prepare and bake everything from scratch, simple and traditional with a modern twist. We use only the finest ingredients, real butter and eggs, no additives and reduced industrial sugar. Our cakes and pastries range from brownies, cinnamon rolls to cruffins and croissants. Quality is what we are focused on, in any way. Our bakery offer is complemented by exceptional third wave coffee from CODOS, our sister concept.
- At least 2 years of experience
- German master baking license is a plus
- Passion for baking and appreciation for high quality food and ingredients
- Creative but efficient, hard working with a positive attitude, nice and respectful within the team and focused on the outcome
- Understanding for superb hospitality