OPERATIONS MANAGER:RESTAURANTS + BARS (M/F/X) @ MANIFESTO MARKET BERLIN
Jul 21st, 2022
Manifesto Market is looking for a seasoned Operations Manager (m/f/x) for their exciting new project at Potsdamer Platz. You keep a cool head in a busy environment and you are a true team player? This might be the job for you. In this role you will have the responsibility for market operations during the shift ensuring all opening, closing and management checklists and tasks are completed daily. You will be in charge of hiring, training and inspiring a strong and pasisonate team and you’ll do everything you can to create a memorable experience for the guests.
For more details check: manifestomarket.com/berlin/potsdamer-platz/en/
Manifesto is a sustainable and cashless food hub that gathers local gastro entrepreneurs and artisans, as well as Michelin-recommended chefs in one exciting place.
Manifesto Market will open a culinary space at Potsdamer Platz, Berlin in the second half of this year. The flagship food hub of 4,400sq m will bring together 25 restaurants, 2 bars, a chef’s table, a convenience store, and a cultural stage. The company, founded in mid-2018, will operate its own bar under the brand Soot. Manifesto combines dining experiences with entertainment, educational, cultural, and lifestyle events to transform places into memorable destinations.
– You have outstanding F&B operations experience in a similar role with an excellent track record of success within (preferably with a high-demand, open concept hotel or restaurant), hospitality and F&B progressive concepts.
– Restaurant opening experience is a plus.
– You have the ability to adapt and work in a fast paced, busy environment.
– Result oriented and self-assured, you can deal with any situation that comes your way.
– You’re passionate about delivering the high standards for our guests in line with the Manifesto restaurant and Soot bar brands.
– A strong team player with great communication skills and an enthusiastic approach.
– You are able to stay positive and calm under pressure.
– Fluent in German and have a good knowledge of English.
– Have a passion for finding creative solutions to complex challenges. Nothing is impossible!