FOH & CHEF DE PARTIE (M/F/X) @ ORA
Jun 24th, 2021
The charming wine bar and restaurant ORA in Kreuzberg is looking for talented individuals to join their team.
As a motivated Front of House (m/f/x) team member, you have a strong sense of warm and knowledgeable hospitality, knowledge and curiosity around wine, and a keen interest in modern food.
As a Chef de Partie (m/f/x) you are passionate about handling excellently sourced produce, you have experience in a similar role, and you are a true team player. Both positions are full-time positions.
ORA is a unique wine bar and restaurant located on Oranienplatz in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin in a former Pharmacy. The beautiful space still features the detailed woodwork and ceiling cornices from 1860 and the 1920s. As ORA has one of the best wine lists in the city, it attracts a wine drinking crowd both locally and already internationally. The menu is a daily changing menu of modern European food, served as starters, mains and desserts, and the dishes are classic, produce driven and really designed to accompany wine. The bar menu offers light bites, snacks and small plates to share. The wine list and management is overseen by Emily Harman and the kitchen is overseen by Alan Micks.
For the FOH position:
● Language – Strong English and at least service German
● Server with experience in busy and fast paced restaurants
● Knowledge and a keen interest in modern food and wine
● Personal qualities: curious, friendly, a team player
For the Chef position:
● Minimum two years experience in high end brasserie or Michelin level welcome but not essential
● Speaks English
● Passionate about handling excellently sourced produce
● Ability to work in a small team
● Solution based