EDITORIAL ASSISTANT INTERN (M/F/X) @ BERLIN FOOD STORIES
Sep 23rd, 2021
Looking to learn about content creation for social media, editing and communication? You’re also very interested in food, restaurants, and/or cooking? Then Berlin Food Stories might be looking for you as an Editorial Assistant Intern (m/f/x). In this role you will be supporting content production (photo & video) and Social Media Communication & Management, also you will help edit the weekly newsletter and collect content for our news section. During and after the relaunch of the new website you will support in website and database management.
Duration: Freelance 20-40 h, 4-6 Monate, preferably a “Pflichtpraktikum”
Location: At our office in Berlin – Mitte
Interested? Tell us more about yourself here.
Berlin Food Stories was brought to life by Swede Per Meurling with the goal in mind to create a timeless brand with high authenticity factor and user-friendliness. BFS is a no-bullshit project dedicated to telling real stories about the very best restaurants and foods in Berlin to those who are truly serious about extraordinary dining experiences. At Per’s side you’ll find project manager Sarah together we’re taking our global brands in exciting new directions. We pride ourselves in quality work, unprecedented food nerdism, inclusivity and a mutual love of natural wine.
- Currently studying communication, marketing, cultural studies, something similar
- Fondess for writing
- Experience with social media
- Proficient in using programs like Google Drive, Docs, and WordPress (WordPress familiarization possible)
- Good German & English skills
- Reliable, independent and self-confident working style
- Some local and Berlin knowledge a plus
- Own tax number (not only tax ID) to be able to issue invoices