CULINARY DIRECTOR (F/M/X) @ DCM STARTUPS
Apr 12th, 2021
Are you an experienced chef with a passion for sustainable, plant-based foods? Do you have the vision to lead a culinary program with a unique point of view? Are you passionate about leadership and training teams? Then get in touch with the DCM Startups Team for the open Culinary Director position (m/f/x)!
As the Culinary Director, you will be developing a curated, seasonal menu with a signature visual style and working with local vendors and producers to source high-quality, ethical ingredients. You will also be responsible for leading all culinary aspects of the business and setting up strong operations in the kitchen.
We are a pre-launch, VC backed, plant-based restaurant aiming to create a better food future in Germany and beyond. Launching in Berlin 2021, we plan to start with an elevated deli-style canteen with a focus on regional, seasonal foods that drive positive impact for consumers, the community and the environment. You can learn more about our background here.
• Proven experience working in a restaurant in a leadership role
• A strong team player who can balance leading and execution without ego
• Operational expertise and exposure to systems gastronomy is a plus
• Expertise and passion for sustainability in food
• Strong connections to the culinary industry and organic producers within Germany
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment