CHEF (M/F/X) @ SACREBLEU! WINE BAR
Aug 25th, 2022
Exciting new opportunity for a seasoned chef (m/f/x) ahead: soon-to-be-open wine bar Sacrebleu! is looking to recruit a chef (m/f/x) with experience in the French/mediterranean cuisine to join their opening team. In this role you will have the opportunity to open a beautifully designed wine bar and to implement your very own kitchen philosophy. You will work closely with the sommeliers, and be able to build an appealing food program. This is a full time position for a striving personality.
We are a team of hard working wine and food enthusiasts and with Sacrebleu! Wine Bar & Shop we want to create a space to enjoy great wine and great food but without taking ourselves too seriously. In the end we want our guests to have a good time while we are offering the products that we love. Therefore we will work exclusively with low intervention, sustainable wine and high-quality natural ingredients.
– are an ambitious chef with strong interest in developing small dishes to accompany the wines on offer
– are team player who loves to grow in an aspirational work environment
– you have cooking experience in French/mediterranean cuisine
– you have an interest in sourcing producers and distributors of high quality ingredients
– you have no problem with managing a kitchen by yourself
– German language skills are not mandatory but helpful