THE BFS BERLIN FOOD TOUR
If you want a unique tour through Berlin’s rich food history with the world’s foremost experts on Berlin food (Per Meurling and Liv Fleischhacker) then this is the tour for you! We’ll start off in Berlin’s über-cool, artistic heart – Kreuzberg – and learn about German food at Per and Liv’s favourite restaurants and food vendors. Our tours are designed for people visiting Berlin who want to better understand the story of ‘Berlin’ and ‘German’ cuisine.
You can also give them the gift of food and order a Gift Card for the tour here.
Next date: Saturday April 13th, 2019 with Liv Fleischhacker
Starts at: 15:00 (3pm)
Where: Starts at Markthalle Neun, Kreuzberg. Travelling by foot and car. (All travel included)
Group size: 10-12 people
How long: About 3.5 hours
Dietary restrictions: Please note, this tour is NOT suitable for vegetarian or gluten-free diets
– Discover Berlin and German food history with the world’s foremost experts on Berlin food
– Explore Berlin away from the tourists starting in the heart of über cool, artistic Kreuzberg
– Eat like a local with some of Berlin’s most traditional dishes and drinks at Per and Liv’s favourite joints
– You’ll try 4 different dishes as well as drinks in all locations
– And you’ll get heaps of other tips on where else to eat in Berlin
Cost: 90€ per person. Book here
Payment: By card or bank transfer (please email info(@)berlinfoodstories.com for the latter)
Upcoming tour dates: April 13th, May 11th, June 8th
Please note: If a tour date does not fill, on some occasions we may need to cancel and refund it in full.