- This event has passed.
What exactly is natural wine?
April 9, 2018 @ 16:00 - 18:00
With no proper governing authority or regulated definition of what natural wine is, how do we distinguish between a wine with “character” and a winemakers’ experiment gone wrong? This lively and casual discussion, moderated by Terroir Hospitality’s Arlene Stein, will answer this questions along with five expert panellists who’ll be uncovering the truths and untruths of this mystical and often misunderstood fermented juice.
– Marco Callegaro, Cantine Sant’Ambroeus
– Ursula Heinzelmann, Wine Writer and Author
– Robert Givesy, Gilvesy Pincészet, Hungary
– Holger Schwarz, Viniculture
– Emily Harman, VinaLupa
This is a relaxed event open to oenophiles and novices alike. It’s totally free and there’ll also be delicious 5€ staff food provided by The Store Kitchen. On the menu:
– Ghormeh Sabzi – a sour herb and bean stew served with rice
– Hibiscus water