- This event has passed.
Charity-dinner at Kanaan
June 18, 2018 @ 19:00 - 23:30€50
Kanaan invites you to help fight anti-semitism at a benefit-dinner of Israeli & Arabic fine dining hosted by Kanaan and prepared by Chef Gal Ben Moshe. All procedes from the event will be donated to Young Muslims in Auschwitz – a group dedicated to fight anti-semitism among German youth.
– Kadaif with Goat’s fetta cheese, eggplants and pomegranate marmalade
– Vine leaves sauteed in grandmother Rachel’s pickled-lemon marmalade, filled with Goat’s feta cheese and kanaanese olive oil
– Hummus and artichokes on a Kurdish flatbread
– Arabic style cheesecake with yogurt, tahini and date honey
– Malabi – an Arabic panacotta-style dessert, served with fresh summer fruit
Tickets must be purchased in advance using the following link: