- This event has passed.
The BFS Berlin Food Tour
January 27, 2018 @ 10:00 - 14:00€85
If you want a unique tour through Berlin’s rich food history and exciting modern-day scene with the world’s foremost experts on Berlin food (Per Meurling and Liv Fleischhacker), check out the newly-launched BFS Berlin Food Tour.
Unlike other food tours, Per and Liv won’t take you to the touristy areas for average bites. Instead they’ll start off in Berlin’s über-cool, artistic heart – Kreuzberg and then take you to some of their favourite restaurants/food spots.
Where: Starts at Markthalle Neun, Kreuzberg | 10am | Travelling by foot and car. (All travel included)
Group size: 10/12 people
How long: About 3.5 hours
– Discover Berlin’s vast restaurant scene with the world’s foremost experts on Berlin food
– Explore Berlin away from the tourists starting in the heart of über cool, artistic Kreuzberg
– Eat like a local with some of Berlin’s BEST dishes and drinks at Per and Liv’s favourite joints
– You’ll try 4 different dishes as well as drinks in all locations
– And you’ll get heaps of other tips on where else to eat in Berlin
Cost: 80€ per person.