If you want a unique tour through Berlin’s rich food history and exciting modern-day scene with the world’s foremost expert on Berlin food (Per himself!), check out the newly-launched Berlin Food Tour. Unlike other food tours, Per won’t take you to the touristy areas for average bites. Instead he’ll show you around Berlin’s über-cool, artistic heart – Kreuzberg, and take you to some of his favourite restaurants in the process. Upcoming tour dates are: March 25th, April 15th, May 27th, June 24th. Click here to choose your tour date and book your place!
Where: Starts in Mitte, finishes in Kreuzberg – Berlin’s coolest neighbourhood. Travelling by foot & car. All transport included.
Group size: 8 people
How long: About 3.5 hours
– Discover Berlin’s vast restaurant scene with the world’s foremost expert on Berlin food
– Explore Berlin away from the tourists in the heart of über cool, artistic Kreuzberg
– Eat like a local with some of Berlin’s BEST dishes and drinks at Per’s favourite joints
– You’ll try 4 different dishes as well as drinks in all locations
– And you’ll get heaps of other tips on where else to eat in Berlin
Cost: 75€ per person. Book here.
To book your space on The Berlin Food Tour click here